Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mystery Tour Guides

Welcome to Lockeland Art!

My name is Ms. Camilla and I am thrilled to be your child's art teacher at Lockeland Design Center.   Your child will come to art twice a week for most of the year.  Each year I have a theme to guide my instruction and to connect with literature throughout the school.  This year our theme at Lockeland is "The Magical Mystery Tour" with an emphasis on peace, love, and understanding.  

The art room is a lively, active and very talkative place.  I can always use an extra set of hands to roll up their sleeves and get into the thick of it with me.  If you like  working hands on with children then the art room is the place for you.  There's not much time for socializing here because you will be actively engaged with the children. 

If you enjoy solitary jobs or working with adults in a more relaxed and social way there are opportunities for you too.  If you see a need that you would like to fill, contact Shannon Truss at shannontruss@yahoo.com.  She will let you know what needs are still unfilled and find a place for you to help Lockeland Art.

Click here to view the Mystery Tour Guide Menu of Volunteer Opportunities:

Come aboard the "Magical Mystery Tour" with me,  your child, and friends and help support Lockeland Art!

Peace and Love, 
Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment